- You are ill/sick or had an accident and can not work.
- Let your team and your lead know that your are sick and when you expect to feel better. If your lead isn't in or on holidays, you can contact HR.
- Update everyone on how you are feeling if it takes longer then expected. Stay home until you are better.
- Let everyone know when you are back.
- Don't feel guilty for being sick.
- Go to the doctor in time if you need to. Don't act tough.
- If you have weird or vague complaints over a longer period of time like headaches, bad sleep or panic-related stuff. Check your stress level.
Work at Grapevine AI
If you want to work at Grapevine AI you can check our job ads here.